Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daily thread for June 6th 2012...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Kiddos only have 3 Half days left, so it's pretty Hectic around here the rest of the week. Also have a "pending" job offer, I might actually have to get a "real" job LOL!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Epic FAIL to me for under-charging buyers on Shipping and then the items not not selling for what I thought they would...:benson:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

It's a brand new Store, opening in two months, so my application was very wide open and I didn't really apply to any one Job. It's at a WM so it's really only worth it if it's a Dept. or Higher Manager job...

and still so ticked about my Shipping f-up I could spit! :evil:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Just my Monthly reminder to NEVER let your in-laws move in, especially if they're Insane and your Townhome is kinda small to start with...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Or stuck with my "Gut" feeling and not let them move in "Temporarily" LAST Februrary!

Were just supposed to be here 'til June 2011 so they could find a place near here. And trust me, it's not just In-law Bias, the wife Agrees, they're NUTS. She hates them more than me Now LOL...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Careful CM, or I'll still send you their Cats!

One hisses at our Dog but mostly stays in the Basement. The other got our Cat preggers twice (had to give her away) and despite my Asking hasn't been fixed yet. BTW, did I mention I'm allergic to the 2nd one's Type LOL?

And also they Smoke heavily, 2 packs a day total. It's outside, but they don't bathe/laundry enough so the Smell stays around 24/7...

Want more LOL?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm not sure I'd notice if more cats were here. In fact, I have a nagging suspicion my mother snuck one in that looks like one we already had.

As far as the smelly smoke guest, I was that guy in my house with my parents, so I can't really knock them there.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nothing like lousy Poker cards to finish off a Lousy day, YAY!

Might hit a All-Nite place on way home for some grub to change it up. Are Mini-Mart hot dogs at Midnite EVER a good idea LOL?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Nothing like lousy Poker cards to finish off a Lousy day, YAY!

Might hit a All-Nite place on way home for some grub to change it up. Are Mini-Mart hot dogs at Midnite EVER a good idea LOL?

I thought all the poker sites got shut down, some are still up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts