Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many 1/1s do you have in your collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Saw this thread on the baseball board and thought I would pose it over here as well.

Unfortunately, I have yet to add a 1/1 to my Bengals collection. It doesn't look like I will be adding one any time too soon either. :(

There are a lot of awesome football collections here, so how many 1/1 do you have?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'm down to two - I got some ridiculous offers on a few Greenways I couldn't say no to. One is the 2003 Elite Dallas Clark, which I could have sworn I had a photo of. The other is a card that could probably only be loved by me:

Longsuper.jpg

UWHusky11

Mar 29, 2012
Seattle, WA
I'm down to two - I got some ridiculous offers on a few Greenways I couldn't say no to. One is the 2003 Elite Dallas Clark, which I could have sworn I had a photo of. The other is a card that could probably only be loved by me:

Longsuper.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Why do I have a feeling this is the center piece of your dining room table! Well done sir!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Is it sad that I lost count? I'm guessing around 45 in my Notre Dame collection and probably about 10 in other collections.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
thought i had a lot...but i don't think i've hit 100 quite yet....maybe 60 or 70?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Wow. For football, I have 0 1/1s yet. I knew there would be some big numbers because there are some awesome collections on here.

I have 23 1/1s in my Adam Dunn collection.

Members online