Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brian Banks thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UWHusky11

Mar 29, 2012
Seattle, WA
I'm not sure how many of you know this story but Brian Banks was once considered one of the best linebackers in the country until he was falsely accused of rape. They ended up getting a hidden taped confession from the girl who accused him that she actually lied about the whole thing and now he is released and has a tryout with the Seahawks today! Want to give a shout-out to him and wish him good luck today! Would be exciting to see him get another opportunity. There is a youtube video up of the woman's accusation as well. Its pretty pathetic especially since she also sued the school district and won $1.5 million over a false accusation!

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7986979/redemption-brian-banks

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
I read this story a week ago or so.

Terrible thing that happened to him.

I am definitely pulling for him.

UWHusky11

Mar 29, 2012
Seattle, WA
Sounds like he impressed the hawks and will be invited to mini camp. I think it would be great if this happens for him but I am hesitant it will only because his only experience was in high school and it was 6 years ago. Its an unfair situation but hopefully it pans out!

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Brian Banks signed with the Las Vegas Locos of the United Football League.

Hopefully he can make it to the NFL one day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts