Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

" HOLY GRAIL OF SPORTS CARDS "

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
It is not listed anymore....what was it? Very curious....

it was so cool I saved it

Well folks where do I begin? While I was digging through my dads old cards I came across this very rare and sought after card.
Its the rarley seen Dave Chappelle Topps Rookie Card, this is the Holy Grail of sports cards here, rarer than the 52 Mantle, even
more rare than the 1909 T206 Honus Wganer and more valuable than any superfractor or 1 of 1 card.
Most people dont even know he had a baseball career before becoming a comedian, thats because
it was short lived due to his cocaine addiction and love for hookers. That makes this card even more rare and valuable due to it being
his only card produced. I dont know where to begin on the price, I'm currently looking for the right auction house
to handle this type of collectible and valuable item. I will consider all offers but I'm no dummy so dont think ill trade it for some
Mcgwire and Bonds rc cards. I may be interested in trades just depends on what you have to offer. I'm currently living in my grandparents
basement and my bicycle just got stolen last week so enough to get me a nice 2 story house and 3 or 4 cars would be a good start. Please
respect this card and do not send any low ball offers because I will not respond. and dont try and find where I live because even if you did
the card is not here its not even in the same state as me. Its under top secret lockdown so dont get no crazy ideas, plus my grandpa is one
crazy SOB and has like 16 Rifles in this house.... anywayz look forward to making sports card history with this sale, move over Strasburg and Harper
your cards aint got nothing on this rare rc card.
CHAPPELLE.jpg

Members online

Latest posts