Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 6/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Drake Britton
Brandon Workman
Greg Peavey
Julio Rodriguez
Parker Bridwell
Austin Wood
Archie Bradley
Chris Reed
Martin Perez
Taylor Jungmann
Jesse Biddle vs. John Stilson
Sean Gilmartin
Justin Grimm

gr8azn

Dec 20, 2011
Jaypers or anybody do you guys know where Brandon Martin (Tampa Bay 2011 Bowman Draft) is currently playing at? I can't seem to find the information on him.

Any help hugely appreciated.
Thanks!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Josh Sale HR (8) :mrgreen:

Xander Bogaerts HR (8)

Brett Jackson HR (8)

Anthony Rizzo HR (19) :mrgreen:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jaypers or anybody do you guys know where Brandon Martin (Tampa Bay 2011 Bowman Draft) is currently playing at? I can't seem to find the information on him.

Any help hugely appreciated.
Thanks!

Played in the GCL last year, presumably will start at either Princeton or Hudson Valley.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Donavan Tate HR (1) :)

Marcell Ozuna 2 HR (12)

Archie Bradley continues to struggle. 4.1 IP, 3 H, 4 R, 2 ER, 5 BB, 1 K

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone know how badly injured Tyler Austin is? He could not feel his foot after sliding into second base the other day...

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Where are all the people claiming he had better stuff and a higher ceiling than Bundy??

I never made that statement but I made a big Bradley purchase based on the reports that were available online. That said, I am not that worried about him. I'm pretty sure we all saw what he is capable of early on and given his age, barring injury, I think he will find the command and rebound.

I would like to know what his velocity has been like recently, though.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
And there goes HR (20). #FreeRizzo :mrgreen:

Sorry as much as I want to see Rizzo with the Cubs it would be stupid of Theo to call him up right now , but damn it's going to be fun to see if he can do this when he does come up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts