Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOT and SHINYw/Scans!! 1 box of 07 EEE and 8 packs 07 Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guyz and Gal(s):

So I tried my first attempt at breaking a box of 2007 Donruss EEE...I think I did pretty well. I also got 8 packs of 2007 Bowan Chrome and was quite successful with that as well. Sorry about the large scans...photobucket is being rediculously slow this morning. I'll start with the Chrome scans first:

These came out of 1 pack

Josh Papelbon and Justin Reed Refractor Auto!! :)
ReedPapelbonAutos.jpg

and if that wasn't enough...I also pulled this in the 7th pack:

Chieng Ming **** Gold Refractor 01/50!!! :D
WangGoldRefractor.jpg

Kept feeling the luck and my shop just got a new case of EEE on Saturday so I figured what the heck...got it at $130. I'll let the scans do the rest:

Julio Borbon Blue Status 22/100
JulioBorbonStatus.jpg

Damon Sublett and Rick Mujerus Autos:
SublettAuto.jpg

Turn of the Century Redemption Auto #4: I have no clue what these are for...would love a little info!!
Redemption4.jpg

Dominique Wilkins Patch Auto 090/100: I also don't know much about this guy...but cool card all the same!!
DominiqueWilkinsPatchAuto.jpg

and then I hit these...

Austin Jackson Auto 165/794!!! :D
AustinJacksonAuto.jpg

and this gem...

Matt Wieters Auto 564/799!!! :D :D
MattWietersAuto.jpg

Spots on scans are from the scanner by the way ;)

As Ice Cube would say...Today was a good day...OooWowoo!!! Let me know what you think...and thanks for looking guyz!!

Alex

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
ballerskrip said:
Do you have a gold ****? OR an orange ****?

Orange are /25.

skrip

My bad...just edited the post...type so fast. It is the gold 01/50...and my **** is actually skin color ;) (hope none are offended by this...)

Alex

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Jeff N. said:
I feel very old when someone says he doesn't know much about Dominique Wilkins.

Don't feel old...I just have never really followed basketball closely...I feel more stupid posting that I don't know who he is...but why lie ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
70Chip said:
Very nice rips, damn you did well. Dominique Wilkins was one of the most electrifying players that played, check out his bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Wilkins

WOW...thanks for the link...I did not realize what I really had with that one :) Thanks for the info and I hope YOUR breaks continue to be great...your posts and scans are always fun to read and see!!

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
EEE is definately my fav product to bust... Nice Austin I got one in my box last night too.......

eliteaustin.jpg

Members online

Latest posts