Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB BUYING select '10 Topps Chrome and '10 & '11 Bowman Chrome USA Auto's!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Still quite a few guys I am collecting! If you have 2010 or 2011 TC, BC or BCDP USA auto's, hit me up! Interests include:

A.J. Vanegas
Austin Meadows
Brian Johnson
Brian Ragira
Chris Chinea
Chris Okey
Dominic Ficocciello
Hunter Virant
Jeremy Martinez
Jesse Winker
Jordan Sheffield
Matt Vogel
Michael Lorenzen
Nelson Rodrigurez
Nick Ciuffo
Trevor Clifton
Zach Collins
Zach Green

Primarily interested in color auto's. Some ref's. Base would want to buy bulk or likely not at all. LMK!!!

soakley123

Aug 16, 2010
Little Rock, AR
Any interest in BGS? I've got a blue ragira and blue sheffield at bgs right now, also have a base chinea 9.5 and a raw vanegas (which i understand you'd probably only want if you wanted the others too)

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
@ soakley, yes I'm interested in the blue ragira and sheffiled, probably not offering much on the Chinea and Vanegas though. LMK when they pop.

Thanks,

- jkeys

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
are you looking for 2010 base lots (non auto) I have roughly 75-100 count lots of most players available

I will also compile a list of what i have available because I do have a bunch of the players you are looking for.
joe

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
are you looking for 2010 base lots (non auto) I have roughly 75-100 count lots of most players available

I will also compile a list of what i have available because I do have a bunch of the players you are looking for.
joe

Limited interest in the non-auto lots, but would like to hear what you are asking. Please do PM me some details!

- jkey

Members online