Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"That's a clown question, bro"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
great answer. also although it could be a possibility, it sucks the reporter assumes he already has a favorite beer and indulges in underage drinking. Ya i know "everyone does it" but we see enough athletes getting in trouble for underage drinking, dui's etc. I hate to see this reporter acting like its "the norm".

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The kid is far more mature than his years and has handled himself professionally for years. Sure, a few competitive frustration outbursts have occurred...just as they occur with well-grizzled vets.

Most importantly...he looks comfortable in a "leading" role and definitely on the field.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
great answer. also although it could be a possibility, it sucks the reporter assumes he already has a favorite beer and indulges in underage drinking. Ya i know "everyone does it" but we see enough athletes getting in trouble for underage drinking, dui's etc. I hate to see this reporter acting like its "the norm".

He wouldn't be underage in Canada.

(I am not saying he should drink though)

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Harper would hate this car

tumblr_m5kb8mymHg1qz96eoo1_1280.png

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Harper is the man..

Harper has the power of Ruth, the athleticism of Mantle, the speed of Henderson, the eye of Cobb and the arm of Ryan

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
He wouldn't be underage in Canada.

(I am not saying he should drink though)

I understand that but the reaction in the news and with sports writers would be similar to as if he did it here in the US, They would question how good of a role model he is etc. We've seen it countless times with other athletes who made the wrong or maybe not the best decision when choosing to go out to clubs/bars in the US. Im saying for a 19 year old he made the smart decision and had a good answer.

There are plenty of 19 year olds that would have answered that in a very negative way haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts