Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not a super, still nice though.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
What's good evrybody? I had a great time last night with the Skype group. I had some rather good success with the last Bowman release (Francisco Lindor), enough of a success that I thought that I would be able to pursue my first super or of a (good) Mariners prospect. Unfortunately for me, I didn't count on the card being pulled in Virginia, and I might have underestimated a little bit on what the card would go for. Safe to say I made the highest ever offer on a Mariners super but was still turned down. Anyways, here's what I've grabbed so far. I don't think I'm going to have enough to put together red to regular, but I'll try.

Attachments

• dannyboy 001.jpg
    dannyboy 001.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 101

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
nice start, good luck.

p.s. I believe someone on the Blowout board ended up with the Hultzen super-auto...think their name is The Danny Hultzen Supercollector or something--maybe someone you should connect with in case they ever part with the card?

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
nice start, good luck.

p.s. I believe someone on the Blowout board ended up with the Hultzen super-auto...think their name is The Danny Hultzen Supercollector or something--maybe someone you should connect with in case they ever part with the card?

Well, unless that person decides to take a big loss on it, I'm not in any position, and I'm probably not ever going to be, to make an offer that would be fair to him. I do appreciate you looking out though.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Nice pick-ups Kyle.

As for the Super...it's almost always tough and way too expensive to grab the super for a hot/known prospect.

Members online