Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Someone just got a huge steal...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triplehattrick21

Apr 18, 2010
Denver, CO
its memorabilia, and its not authenticated. Although its not a bad deal, i would not classify it as a "steal" Unless i am missing someones signature... I would say in a retail setting this would fetch around 200-250 tops.. If that where re-run i would say max of 150ish.. You would have to authenticate it for it to get significantly more.

triplehattrick21

Apr 18, 2010
Denver, CO
Okay you guys would be correct, My bad on that one. I didn't look close enough to see the maris auto on there. If those are legit, that would qualify as a pretty good steal.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
The seller doesn't even mention the Maris or the Martin.

The three he did mention I think I might see on there, but I'm not sure. Where's Joe Morgan? Niekro going through the Maris?

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
The seller doesn't even mention the Maris or the Martin.

The three he did mention I think I might see on there, but I'm not sure. Where's Joe Morgan? Niekro going through the Maris?

This was my thought as well. By not putting Maris or Martin in the title, the seller left a good chunck of money on the table. You would think that someone who "specialize in sports-related memorabilia including programs, yearbooks, magazines and trading cards" would have a better idea to list Maris and Martin in the title.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
This is the funniest part about the listing:

About Me: I specialize in sports-related memorabilia including programs, yearbooks, magazines and trading cards. I also sell a wide variety of other items in smaller quantities. I have been collecting for more than 20 years and have been on eBay for 5 years.

He specializes in that stuff and he didn't even mention Maris or Martin signatures. I wouldn't want an expert like him listing any of my stuff on consignment. Seems like a rookie mistake to me!!

Members online

Latest posts