Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aaron Miles retires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Classy and dignified retirement for Aaron Miles Wednesday - just goes to manager Lorenzo Bundy (Isotopes -- AAA Dodgers) and says he's ready to hang it up. No possible waiting to be released or not be offered a contract as a free agent. He took care of the situation himself when he felt ready.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Wow. Miles was one of my favorite Cardinals because he hustled everything out. I was there for seat cushion night and miles got hit in the head with one ( I believe he was on 3rd when Eckstein hit the groundball to end the game. It was an awesome moment. I will never forget that night. Some lady handed me a seat cushion to throw, honestly I can not believe it was 6 years ago holy crap.) I was there when Schumaker came into pitch in a blowout (he hit like 93 on the radar gun) then serves up a 88MPH hanging pitch that Aaron Miles destroyed it went like 440 (I think it is in top 10 longest HRs in Busch Stadium III history) or something like that lol it was crushed. Sad to see him retire.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Wow, I had heard about that, but not in that detailed form. That is something. Glad he went out on his own terms.

Members online

Latest posts