Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Apparently Derek Lowe & Dusty Baker can't play nice in the sandbox together...Interesting read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

Apparently Derek Lowe & Dusty Baker can't play nice in the sandbox together...Interesting read

The entire article is here, but I posted a few ineresting comments from some of the parties involved....

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp...33292560&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb#disqus_thread

"I'm not denying anything," Baker said. "I didn't order anybody to hit him, but I told [Latos] to buzz him and make him uncomfortable. That's what happened."

"You go ask him, since he made it public. Go ask him what he did," Baker said. "The word was that whatever he did and said, there was probably a good chance he was drinking at the ballpark at that time ... so he doesn't remember what he said or what he did, OK?"

"I don't care what he said today," Lowe said. "I'm not saying anything about it. I promise you, you can ask, but I'm not saying a word about it."

"I've heard this and I've heard that," Latos said. "He drilled Joey [Votto] in the back a while back [in 2009]. If I wanted to hit the man, I would have hit him. No ands, ifs or buts about it. It would have been done."

Members online

Latest posts