Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
How is Mike Trout not in there? His stuff is off the hook right now.

It absolutely is but again, I didn't see a ton of change week to week.

For example, Blue 9.5 last week [phil]251074799023[/phil] and blue 9.5 this week [phil]230802419271[/phil]

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Marcell has always had good power, as a 22 year old he hit 22 home runs in 320 at bats. However, this season with 15 home runs already, on pace to set new career highs and in spite of the fact that it is is his 4th minor league season Marcell is still just 21 and on a tear. Blue Refractors rose from $2 buck to $10 this week.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Marcell has always had good power, as a 22 year old he hit 22 home runs in 320 at bats. However, this season with 15 home runs already, on pace to set new career highs and in spite of the fact that it is is his 4th minor league season Marcell is still just 21 and on a tear. Blue Refractors rose from $2 buck to $10 this week.

thank you.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
PLOUFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work037.jpg

Work039.jpg

Greg Lewis

May 6, 2012
Why do the pictures of the cards never show up for me? Its been like this for like 4 weeks now, and its a major bummer. Where are they and why are they not showing on my browser (Firefox)?

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Why do the pictures of the cards never show up for me? Its been like this for like 4 weeks now, and its a major bummer. Where are they and why are they not showing on my browser (Firefox)?

It's like that for me as well. If I'm not signed into the forums, the pictures do not show up on the blog.
Once I sign into the forums and hit refresh on the blog, they're there.

It appears that to a "guest" (or someone who's not signed in), the photos are not showing up on the blog.

It's the same thing when someone attaches a photo within a forum thread...I gotta be signed in to be able to view the attachment.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
It's like that for me as well. If I'm not signed into the forums, the pictures do not show up on the blog.
Once I sign into the forums and hit refresh on the blog, they're there.

It appears that to a "guest" (or someone who's not signed in), the photos are not showing up on the blog.

It's the same thing when someone attaches a photo within a forum thread...I gotta be signed in to be able to view the attachment.

Thanks!

With this info, I can fix it.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Insane, are you going to ring the register, ride it out, or are they purely PC?

A little bit of A and B. I played high school ball with Plouffe so I'll definitely keep a couple for myself.

Surprisingly (or not) I paid WAY more in 04-05 compared to current sale prices, but I also bought in later at much lower prices.

Members online

Latest posts