Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 6/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I really really wanted to pick up a gold before he headed to Tacoma, unfortunately I don't think it going to be able to. Nevertheless, I'm happy.

Attachments

• dannyboy 001.jpg
    dannyboy 001.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 26

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
2011-contenders-danny-hultzen-auto.jpg

2012-bcp-danny-hultzen-gold-ref-auto.jpg

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Nice to see Matzek get another mention.

Also, at least so far this season, Cole is proving to be superior to Taillon - I remember there was quite the debate on here before about that.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Stu (St. Joseph, Mo): Hultzen is tearing up AA (other than the walk rate), when is he getting the call to the bigs? Where do you see him, front end ace or mid 2 or 3 starter. Thanks

Matthew Eddy: You'll definitely see Hultzen in Seattle during the second half, perhaps after a few tune-up stats with Tacoma. Initially, he'll probably endure some growing pains, but by Year 3 in the bigs he ought to be a No. 2-caliber starter.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I would have liked to have seen Noe Ramirez on there. First pro start, 5 perfect innings last week.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Good to see Wheeler on there, he earned it. It's a lot of fun when one of your sleepers goes on such a ridiculous tear...Wheeler now has 7 games in a row with 2 or more hits.