Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone busting Game of Thrones?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
How did you do on your break wayne? good mix of the better autos or watered down with cheapos?

Good luck on your 3 boxes!!!

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
How did you do on your break wayne? good mix of the better autos or watered down with cheapos?

Good luck on your 3 boxes!!!

My cases were very similar to each other...didn't pull Headey or Clarke in either case. The best autos I pulled where Kit Harington (Jon Snow) and Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister).

It's still a great looking set. I'm down to 3 autos for the full set (Bean, Dinklage, and Glover full bleed).

I also busted three cases of Fringe this past weekend...pulled 5/9 rares, but didn't pull one Kevin Corrigan auto (uncommon). The rares I pulled were two Josh Jacksons, two Blair Browns, Seth Gabel, Pinker, and Wyman. I did have the mis-fortune of getting shorted 5 autos (I literally had 1:4 boxes without an auto, but had a couple with two to make up some of the difference). Costume cards were about 19 per case so more than the 1:box stated odds.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
If anyone is interested I can post my most recent breaks...since the beginning of the year I've busted and reviewed about 50 non sport boxes, and one case of The Walking Dead, one case of The Guild, 3 cases Smallville Seasons 7 thru 10 (pulled the 4X6 redemption from this as well as Laura Vandervoort auto), 2 cases GoT, and 3 cases of Fringe.

dreamerfan

Aug 10, 2008
Rochester,Mi
I did three boxes best one I pulled was the king slayer. I am down to four for my set. I really liked breaking them. I have all insert sets completed and just doing the bordered autos

Latest posts