Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to collecting and want to get good info to start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmills1565

Jun 15, 2012
I am trying to start up a collection of Rookies and Current players. I would like to get auto's and not too much on relics. I want to know what the best pack would be to get these auto's? I am currently on a budget and do not feel like paying a whole lot but am willing to pay if it is worth it.

I hate when I get packs and none of the cards were worth the money what so ever. I want to avoid this as much as possible. Please help me out if possible and all advice it accepted! Thank you and have a great day!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Best piece of advice I wish I would have had is: DO NOT buy packs to get what you are searching for, especially if you're on a budget. eBay is your friend in this regrad.

tmills1565

Jun 15, 2012
Best piece of advice I wish I would have had is: DO NOT buy packs to get what you are searching for, especially if you're on a budget. eBay is your friend in this regrad.

Yeah alright I will def look into ebay. But how do I know if the cards are at a "lower" price than normal or if they are way too over priced?

tmills1565

Jun 15, 2012
This hobby is best avoided if you're concerned about money

I am not so concerned about money, I just do not want to waste my money. I want to be able to know if I am getting the cards at a good price because I hate wasting money on garbage.

tmills1565

Jun 15, 2012
Yeah I also do want to kind of buy packs because I like the thrill of getting great cards in the packs. But like I want to avoid the normal base boxes, I want boxes that are more valuable and will ultimately pay for itself.

tmills1565

Jun 15, 2012
I hardly ever buy packs. And when I do, they are from my local card shop. I get home and bash my head against the wall after I open them because I should know better by now. I would say 97% of what I do is singles and on eBay.

Alright cool! Thanks for the help! Glad to meet you and hope we can stay in touch!

tmills1565

Jun 15, 2012
Also what is the best website to check prices besides eBay because it is hard to search/find things on eBay. At least for me that is.

Members online

Latest posts