Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

Going to buy some gardening stuff today. Need to find some flowers that like shade, some that like sun-shade combo, and some that like lots of sun. Going to Farmer's Market after that.

May do some barbecue later on.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning and Happy Fathers Day.

We went out to breakfast this morning and enjoyed our time together. I'm back in York now. Bummer.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all my MT brothers!

yesterday I went to buy my wife a new IPhone through verizon for her birthday but things went very different. I found out they only offer 3g on top of having to buy data plans based on usage. Our contracts were up with them on our old phones(thank god because they have sucked for 2 whole years) so I said lets find out who offers 4g IPhones. We ended up going back to Sprint which we had for 7 years previous to the 2 year verizon deal. Sprints plan is so much better than verizon and saves me $60 a month over my old plan. THANK YOU!! I didn't plan to buy myself a new phone but with this type of deal switching was a total no brainer.

No real plans for today other than make the rounds to visit the other fathers in our family.

Have a good one everyone!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads here. I hope you all have an awesome day and make sure you try to relax a little. Aside from your birthday this is that ONE day a year you get a free pass!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

To all the Dads on FCB, Happy Fathers Day.. You are what shapes the future with your guidance and forgivenance..

I had a great day yesterday as my Mom & Dad, brother and his wife, niece with her husband and daughter, and my nephew and his wife and their two month old son, came over for my dad's 75th birthday and my nephew's wife's 31st birthday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts