Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 UD Heroes group break idea.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Before I put all the info together, I want to see if anyone is interested in doing one. If not that many people are interested I might try something else, but I think a lot of people liked Casebreakers break. So just post here if you are interested and what team('s) you might be interested in.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Also I thought I would add that I have opened one pack of this and pulled the following,

image-1-2.jpg

Not a huge money pull but a sweet card none the less.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I would take the Cubs and Possibly the Reds.

What is the break down of a case? Amount of tins, packs, boxes, hits, etc?

Thanks, I have never opened any of it

skrip

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
If the team prices are about the same as Casebusters break, I would atleast take the Orioles and Rangers. I might even take an extra team or two.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Well here is a list similar to Casebuster's prices. Now case prices have dropped I guess because with all of his prices it was up to about 900. I lowered some of them and I am at $805. So since it looks like a case is $720 I think shipping will just be included in to the prices. Put your name next to the team that you are interested in.

Arizona 25
Atlanta 37
Baltimore 27- Ryanhoward06(for now)
Boston 50
Chi Cubs 45
Chi Sox's 18
Cincinnati 27
Cleveland 15
Colorado 19
Detroit 39
Florida 18
Houston 20
Kansas City 14
LA Angels 25
LA Dodgers 35
Milwaukee 31
Minnesota 18
NY Mets 40
NY Yankees 70
Oakland 20
Philadelphia 39- Ryanhoward06(for now)
Pittsburgh 14
San Diego 24
San Francisco 18- Ryanhoward06(for now
Seattle 22
St. Louis 45
Tampa Bay 15
Texas 17
Toronto 10
Washington 8

Also a couple of questions for you guys. How should guys that change teams work(Like Griffey, Sabathia, Harden etc.)?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I'll definitely buy the Reds for Griffey. Since he's in a Reds uniform, I would say he should be a part of Cincinnati. I think the players should count for whatever uniform they are in. Honestly, if you want to come up with a price strictly for Griffey, I would take that too. He has some cards that include players from other teams. Just let me know however you want to do it, I just want to buy all of the Griffeys from the break. Thanks.

Joe

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
9090sportscards said:
do the yankees get all of the stadium legacy cards??

I think that would be fair. I'm not sure on that price because Casebuster's I think had it at $125 or something. Is $70 a steal? I guess it doesn't really matter since it still is enough for the case.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
I'll definitely buy the Reds for Griffey. Since he's in a Reds uniform, I would say he should be a part of Cincinnati. I think the players should count for whatever uniform they are in. Honestly, if you want to come up with a price strictly for Griffey, I would take that too. He has some cards that include players from other teams. Just let me know however you want to do it, I just want to buy all of the Griffeys from the break. Thanks.

Joe

That sounds good. I might raise the Red's a little then and lower something else if that is ok.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
ryanhoward06 said:
muskiesfan said:

Joe

That sounds good. I might raise the Red's a little then and lower something else if that is ok.

As long as you don't raise it a lot, I'm still down. I checked the other break and Casebusters had Griffey for the Reds, so I would say that's the way to go. If you stay under $35 and include all of the Griffey cards with other players on them, I will definitely take the Reds. So, put me down for them and I guarantee you I am in for them.

Joe

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
I'd take the yankees. PLEASE let me know if this goes through. I personally thought Casebreakers price of $125 for yankees was way to high and $70 seems a little more reasonable....I wouldn't call it a steal though... So, count me in.

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
I will take the Rangers and if you are not going to keep the Orioles, I will take them as well.

Casebusters had the multi cards broken up in a pretty good way. Are you going to do that as well? I see someone wanted all the Griffey's even the multi cards.

Members online