Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Hope all the dads had as great a weekend as I had

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

only have to work until Wednesday this week but it still seems like I have a long way to go. Really looking forward to our trip down to Six Flags in NJ!! today is my wife's 40th birthday. I might do some more collection scanning today although I'm not really in the mood to at the moment. My scanner has been revolting against all the work I have put it through over the last month or so.

Have a good one everyone!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Great Fathers Day for me. Happy to see Webb Simpson win the US Open.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good Morning men

only have to work until Wednesday this week but it still seems like I have a long way to go. Really looking forward to our trip down to Six Flags in NJ!! today is my wife's 40th birthday. I might do some more collection scanning today although I'm not really in the mood to at the moment. My scanner has been revolting against all the work I have put it through over the last month or so.

Nice. I love Great Adventure. My girlfriend and I are going there sometime this summer. Be sure to do the safari as its totally worth it. Have fun!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Oh yeah the Safari is going to be the first thing we do Friday when we arrive. I've been to the safari about 5 times already in my life and the park itself 3 times but the last time I was there was about 12 years ago now and its a whole different place. The kids are going to really enjoy it and that will just make it even better for me!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Oh yeah the Safari is going to be the first thing we do Friday when we arrive. I've been to the safari about 5 times already in my life and the park itself 3 times but the last time I was there was about 12 years ago now and its a whole different place. The kids are going to really enjoy it and that will just make it even better for me!

Oh wow. Get ready to crap your pants on Kingda Ka. It's absolutely insane but so much fun.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Tough to see Furyk falter but nice to see another new face win.
Webb is a good role model and great for the tour. When people mention the tours rising stars, he is the first name I mention on the American side. He slides under the radar a bit because he isn't flashy, but he and MAhan, Dufner, BRadley, Watney are the ones that I am hoping play strong this year for the US

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...and if it comes down to the final match on Sunday at the Ryder Cup, the US has a handful of young players that I think can put it on their shoulders with no problem.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
:lol:
I have the Cain Auto on the Bay and had it up from a super Crazy BIN for $125 it only had 12 views and 3 watchers, but no one even tried to offer on the card
ever. And On here even the Cain Collectors have not even tried to ask what I wanted for it. I'm a somewhat surprised, but not disappointed at all.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good Morning men

Down here we call it Great Adventure. It's a "JOISEY" thing. To us 6 flags is in Virginia:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts