Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picked up a Strasburg 2010 Topps Sterling 1/1 today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Any ideas what it would sell for on ebay? I have a number just want to check with others. Thanks for looking. I just spent a substantial amount of money today. Also bought some 1955 Jackie Robinsons, Hank Aaron, Harmon killebrew, among others.
Now Im a little nervous. I spent around $2200 for everything and the vintage is worth $1700.

n.jpg

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
The edges and corners look really beat up in the photo, I'm not sure how much that would play in the price but I assume it might. Personally, I could see it sell in the $500 - $800 range and would not be shocked to see it sell for significantly more.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I just picked up the Heyward version of that card from an FCBer and the edges and corners are the same way. It's a 1/1 so condition isn't as important as a #/50. I had heck finding out what the actual card title is, and in case you're having the same issue here is yours on Beckett

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/201...ling-silver/tbgar25-stephen-strasburg-7903519

Sweet card, I'd say you could get $400-$500 for it in auction. Here's my Heyward, which is worth much less, but i LOVE the large, on-card auto

HeywardSterlingAU1of1.jpg

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
The edges and corners look really beat up in the photo, I'm not sure how much that would play in the price but I assume it might. Personally, I could see it sell in the $500 - $800 range and would not be shocked to see it sell for significantly more.

Looks like a 9.5 to me!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I think tide12 had the right idea, I'd throw it up with a BIN/BO of like $2500 and take the first $500-$800 you get, but hope for the $1000+ !

Unless you want to save some fees and sell it here, in which case the offers made are close to reasonable imho...

Members online

Latest posts