Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEED HELP - 2011 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout Refractor #175 ?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Can anyone help me here? These Bowman Chrome RC's of Mike Trout that were refractors did not have REFRACTOR designated. This buyer is saying that he did not receive refractors, he must not know what he is even buying or looking at.

Dear dealsatsecuredsports,

Brad, all refractor cards are all marked. If it is not marked refractor
then they are not refractors. You look at all cards that are marked
refractor. I bought one at a card show and it is marked refractor. The
light has nothing to do with it. Just because it glows does not mean it is
a refractor. It has to be marked refractor. And in this case it is under
the numbered card. You think they are refractors but are not. Luis

-icollectluis

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
Can anyone help me here? These Bowman Chrome RC's of Mike Trout that were refractors did not have REFRACTOR designated. This buyer is saying that he did not receive refractors, he must not know what he is even buying or looking at.

Dear dealsatsecuredsports,

Brad, all refractor cards are all marked. If it is not marked refractor
then they are not refractors. You look at all cards that are marked
refractor. I bought one at a card show and it is marked refractor. The
light has nothing to do with it. Just because it glows does not mean it is
a refractor. It has to be marked refractor. And in this case it is under
the numbered card. You think they are refractors but are not. Luis

-icollectluis

absolutely I'll help u out.
the trouts from bowman chrome 2011 had no refractor designation.
the trouts that r bowman chrome from bowman draft 2011 are the only ones marked refractor on the back of the card.

That must be what he saw at the show, and he may not realize that they are from 2 different sets and the bowman chrome ones arent marked.

joe

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
This guy bought 5 refractors and 13 regulars, I shipped in 2 separate packages, he says all are regulars because the 5 didn't say refractor. I said return them all.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
This guy bought 5 refractors and 13 regulars, I shipped in 2 separate packages, he says all are regulars because the 5 didn't say refractor. I said return them all.

I hope he doesn't try to swap em out, that would be the problem I'm almost expect to run into in this situation.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Good thing you said to return them all with hopes he doesn't swap them out. I really wish when people are buying cards they are completely informed with the product they are buying. There is nothing worse than having to explain to someone the differences in product, such as the refractors not actually being printed on the back. Best of luck.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I don't have a BC Trout, but I do remember there being some disappointment at release they didn't label the refractors at release. I do have a draft Trout refractor in front of me and it does say Refractor under the numbering.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Yes I alerted Ebay Customer Support and looked at his purchases and he just doesn't have a clue IMO what he is buying, he is just buying the hot Rookies like Bryce and Trout. I would rather have him return so I can double my money again, ha ha.

Members online

No members online now.