Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sam Banks post from the great beyond!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam wanted me to share his topps archive framed autos. Since the pieces are from an iconic movie and I miss Sam I agreed. Billy Zabka and Martin Kove from karate kid and probably its most memorable quote of sweep the leg Johnny fame! Enjoy!!

Also yadi yadi yadi yadi

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1340410685.586125.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1340410685.586125.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 175

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
It might have to do with the somewhat second Pisser when drunk thing which Sammy denies and I would to but when she catches you in the act of doing it again maybe he needs to cut back on the beverages. I'm not saying completely stop. Her and her daughter have been a good influence in his life and I think he has shown sum growing up. I'm not ms. Cleo and don't know the whole story Sam is a good kid that we all need some time away from time to time.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
Cards, schmards...Sam needs to come back. I remember like three years ago he posted a retail break of Topps Series I and haven't seen him mention cards since. He knows his MMA/Wrestling...even for a Cardinals fan! :p

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
It might have to do with the somewhat second Pisser when drunk thing which Sammy denies and I would to but when she catches you in the act of doing it again maybe he needs to cut back on the beverages. I'm not saying completely stop. Her and her daughter have been a good influence in his life and I think he has shown sum growing up. I'm not ms. Cleo and don't know the whole story Sam is a good kid that we all need some time away from time to time.

No one needs time away from Sam.......Once you get to know him like I know him.............

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I never even realized he wasn't around. So be it. If hes an alcoholic and is having trouble in a relationship he needs to spend his time mending those fences.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I've been Stalkin him on Facebook, Hes Doin' fine ;) , last I remember was Sex Change................

HI Sam er......... Samantha

Members online

Latest posts