Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dodgers sign Yasiel Puig (Cuba) to 7 yr deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
As a Dodgers fan.. I hope they get him in the lineup this weekend!! Anybody who can hit please.

He probably can't hit right now - I have the feeling he hasn't seen live game action in months. He'll probably have to go to extended spring to get in playing shape and then go to Albuquerque (!) or rancho cucamonga for some live game action before the Dodgers activate him.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
He probably can't hit right now - I have the feeling he hasn't seen live game action in months. He'll probably have to go to extended spring to get in playing shape and then go to Albuquerque (!) or rancho cucamonga for some live game action before the Dodgers activate him.

Ur right... just so frustrating right now. Pitching giving good outings almost every night and we are 1-9 in last 10 games.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
As a Dodgers fan.. I hope they get him in the lineup this weekend!! Anybody who can hit please.

Ur right... just so frustrating right now. Pitching giving good outings almost every night and we are 1-9 in last 10 games.
Swept by the Giants to add insult to injury :lol: Oh and you guys not not even score a run too

Members online

Latest posts