Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quite the unbelievable mail day today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
So I got a nice package from a friend of mine today... quite ridiculous of him really. Dmitri Young recently listed his collection through SCP Auctions, I was told to not bid on the Puckett Fritsch & Tiffany. Well, I needed at least one nice Puckett from the Dmitri Young Collection, so I won the Fleer Update. Then I got a package today containing the following:

IMG-5.jpg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

And then he threw in this just for good measure:

IMG_0002-3.jpg

Just amazing. Granted, it's great to get nice cards like this, but it's much better to have a friend like this.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Youve Given away Many Things yourself Flight so its well deserved what your friends got ya. Just Beautiful cards! Nice Pick up on your end.

grizjunkie23

Jul 13, 2011
Awesome cards! It's interesting to see PSA inscribe them as such to denote the man's impressive collection. Definitely a unique addition, congrats.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Very nice. You gotta show off the Fleer Update, maybe a Twins thread exclusive for it on FCB.

I love the Flips, knowing these cards were once in greatest PSA 10 rookie collection.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts