Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have paypal shipping labels changed over night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
Since this morning, my paypal labels now seem much simpler. Also, there is a giant F in the top left corner, is t his something to be concerned about?

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
"F" means First Class. It changed for me a couple months ago from saying "1." It shoudn't be anything to worry about as I've had no problems since it started saying "F."

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
On Friday I printed a few labels. For one of them, all of a sudden the entire page format changed and it was really a pain to deal with. Afterwards signed out and back in and then it was better, but no clue what happened and imagine there's a planned change to the system coming.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
I too had this "issue" in the past 2 days with ebay labels. I wonder if it's a glitch in the USPS back-end, or if ebay is messing with things again. Either way, as long as the packages get to their destinations without a hitch, I don't really care.

Members online

Latest posts