Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Billy Hamilton Article -- Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
With Billy Hamilton at 97 steals right now, I was trying to find the Baseball America article about him from early in the season. They talked about his life, some incredible stories about his game play, and more.

Can anyone find that article link for me?

I've searched Google all morning and can't find it. They featured it on the main page a little while back.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Didnt know much about the "new" Billy Hamilton, just read some stuff, cool :) funny how he has the same exact name as the player who has the 3rd most stolen bases in MLB history (est.914), the great HOFer Slidding Billy Hamilton...

Attachments

• 64061.jpg
    64061.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 16

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I must be be going crazy, because neither of those articles are what I am referencing. I did the same search and still couldn't find it.

The article discussed his tools and how he has become a human highlight reel in the field. Scouts and coaches giving their accounts of some nearly insane plays he's made in his career.

Members online

Latest posts