Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Found some sweet stuff in storage (TTM Style)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Brought a huge bin of stuff to college that I literally haven't looked through in four years or so.

I used to be pretty big into TTM'ing when I was younger and occasionally got some notes back from players.

Received the JJ when he was in the low minors and had him sign it at the bottom a few ST's ago. Definitely one of the coolest items I've had in my collection.

The other two are Charlie Culberson and Jake Smolinski. Nobody huge, but still pretty sweet items if I do say so myself.

2r7as94.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow digging the JJ I think Dave Archer II The Josh Johnson Super Collector will like that. Maybe you should send to Mike (200lbhockeyplayer) and have him make a cut for
Dave (55_Marlins_SP)

Last edited:

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Brought a huge bin of stuff to college that I literally haven't looked through in four years or so.

I used to be pretty big into TTM'ing when I was younger and occasionally got some notes back from players.

Received the JJ when he was in the low minors and had him sign it at the bottom a few ST's ago. Definitely one of the coolest items I've had in my collection.

The other two are Charlie Culberson and Jake Smolinski. Nobody huge, but still pretty sweet items if I do say so myself.

2r7as94.jpg

Cool stuff, esp the JJ.