Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Went to another Rangers game this past week and a doctors visit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Hello all I know it has been a while since I gave an update on my health. Well my son got me tickets to the Rangers/Tigers game for the 27th. we had decent seats on the third base line lower level. She also had a friend who got tickets to the same game so we checked to see if her parents wanted to meet us at the game of course they were right field lower level. So we ended up going over there so we could go to the gift shop and Frank could pick some thing up. So anyways the next morning I was to meet with my rheumatologist and see what was going on. He asked me some questions about how I felt being off the chemo and being on the CellCept and I said I am doing fine so probably for another year I will do this. I am seeing people on facebook on my Central Nervous System Vasculitis FoundationThat end up where they don't have to take anymore meds and it is frustrating to a point I guess I almost want to ask him well what the hell are you doing for me? But I know there has been people before me with this disease and it is hard to pinpoint on everyone. Yes they are working hard and I am not wanting a quick fix pill. Yea it would be nice but reality is no. Anyways the other good news is my wife has busted her butt to graduate collage through having a child, moving, and dealing with me having the initial stroke she was still able to study and get all her stuff done and graduate with a teaching degree. Which she will now put to use as a 1st grade teacher at
Trinity Episcopal School Marshall, TX. Where we will also be moving after 23+ years of living in the greater Tyler area. Jennifer is from Marshall,TX so her family is from there. And we will have a good support system plus all of Franks cousin's live there.
thanks for the read. If you need my new addy or what not LMK
subpop77

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Glad to see your doing good these days. And Congrats to Jen on graduating and the new found job......Also nice to see you had time to go to another Rangers game
As of Saturday they have won 5 straight and seem to be in the drivers seat for a repeat of a division win.

Oh what did Frank get at the gift shop, anything? or just did some window shopping :lol:

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
This stupid thing! I will try again and see if it works!:-x Anyways he did get the same thing he already a mini rangers bat and ball. lol! My wife wanted to get him a jersey and she realized how much they were and was like Fuuuuu!? haha!:p he had a good time.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Glad to see you are doing good bud. Hope things pick up for you in the near future. Nothing like bonding with your son over baseball. Can't wait until my little guy is a bit older and understands the game more.

Members online

Latest posts