Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did you use your eBay bucks on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Today is the day that eBay bucks certifications can be used. Starting a thread to see what you picked up with your eBucks

Here's what I got...always wanted a RC auto of my all time favorite player

Price: $97
eBay Bucks used ($90.76)

Grand total of $6.24

KGrHqFHJCUE-fWmI2TSBPuu1kUJHw60_58.jpg

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
That Guerrero is an awesome card!

Had forgotten about getting the bucks today, but some of them will go towards this card. Wanted to pick up a Yogi autograph and IMO this is one of the great autograph sets ever made. Yogi was a "B" autograph (as far as odds per pack) so not as rare as guys like Koufax, but still extremely tough. Also nice to get it at a few bucks cheaper than the last one to sell:

$(KGrHqF,!l0E+F6w271IBP)9Tz,P)w~~60_12.JPG

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass
I got a buck so maybe I should buy a 99 cent card with free shipping, wait 9 days to pay for it and on the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th days ask where my card is. And if I'm not given tracking # and immediately left glowing feedback within 1 hour of payment, I'll slander the seller on message boards throughout the internet. Either that or just put it towards something else

The Third Eye

Aug 26, 2008
The Fox Valley
I got a buck so maybe I should buy a 99 cent card with free shipping, wait 9 days to pay for it and on the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th days ask where my card is. And if I'm not given tracking # and immediately left glowing feedback within 1 hour of payment, I'll slander the seller on message boards throughout the internet. Either that or just put it towards something else

Really?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts