Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any news from Fanfest? Autpgraphs? Show pickups? Cool stuff from Topps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Just wonderin'. Been to a few Fanfests in my time, and was just wondering if anybody here has gone so far. Loved getting the redemption cards--back when there were 4-5 card companies--so I'd imagine that isn't as exciting now, but there must be somethng going on with the few that are still around.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Topps are giving away All-Star manufactured patch cards #'d to 150,when you buy the boxed set from them according to twitter

Frow

I wouldn't mind taking home one of those giant statues they put out in front of our building. ;)
487188_10151067759890775_293010372_n.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Topps has some cool All Star Patch cards they are giving away when you purchase a Topps Set.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Last year was a huge let down for me as far as cards go. Did get some good autographs (Marichal, J. Upton, Fingers) but that was generall it. Couldn't convince Cal to sign for me

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
That's what I had to do to get mine here in St. Louis in 2009. Bought a set to get a patch card. They weren't numbered though so I'm not sure of the print run on them.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
That's what I had to do to get mine here in St. Louis in 2009. Bought a set to get a patch card. They weren't numbered though so I'm not sure of the print run on them.

Who was the card of?I have never seen these before.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I am going tomorrow, hopefully there will be something worth the price of admission

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
I got autographs from Fingers, Jenkins, and Perry today.

Saw one especially good bargain bin of cards. Some really nice (overpriced) signed memorabilia. You can turn in three Topps wrappers to get All-Star exclusive cards. Lots of fun exhibits--I liked the Hall of Fame exhibit.

First FanFest for me, and I enjoyed it. Mainly came to get some Hall of Famers.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Some cool stuff in the hall of fame, but I was kinda disappointed.. Some awesome clothes and team gear but just too overpriced. Broke 3 jumbo bowmans from a dealer just to get topps redemption.