Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any tips on getting a Beckett Marketplace refund?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I recently placed an order on Beckett Marketplace with Jammin JD Sports Cards for a 1998 Topps Tek Diffractor Mark McGwire. When I got the card it was base.

I can't find on Beckett what I can do about this. Their FAQ is worthless. Do they assist in any manner?

Meanwhile I have emailed the seller to see if he'll refund. If I paid via Paypal can I use them to resolve the issue?

Thanks.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Wow, I already have my refund via the seller. But I have always wondered what happens if a seller is uncooperative on Beckett Marketplace. It seems like nobody's running the show.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I am going back and forth as well with them right now about a replacement. They keep sending me $35 cards to replace a $75 card and using their stupid "Beckett value" as an excuse. I just sent the replacement back for a 3rd time, and this time made a list of about 25 cards for them to choose from to send me, or gave them the option of sending me a box of 2011 or 2012 Allen & Ginter. I hope we both have some good luck.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I had an issue with Beckett Marketplace several months ago. Contacted the seller to no avail and I tried contacting Beckett with no response whatsoever. I was able to file a claim with paypal and get my money back since Beckett didn't even respond to the claim.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I had a problem a few years back, and neither the seller, nor Marketplace would respond to me. I went and found a list of higher-ups in different departments at Beckett and emailed my situation to each one of them, while apologizing for having to contact them. I had responses within 20 minutes.

Members online

Latest posts