Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thread- Weekend Edition- July 7th and July 8th 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good Morning All! I hope everyone has a Great Weekend! Any hopefully it's under 95 degrees wherever you are...

Any advice or experience with this one?

Sold item on 6/10, paid for and shipped to Cali 6/12. Shows on tracking leaving Philly process Center on 6/13. That's the entry, nothing since. Package just disappeared into thin air...

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Very nice Gus!

Pricing stuff while photobucket was uploading and I found a major steal. Knew it was a good deal but didn't know it was that good of a deal/steal

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
What was the steal?

Spent the day in the pool and cooking out...a little bit of a cold front came through this evening and killed the humidity which makes this heat unbearable.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good afternoon, going to watch Ted or Spiderman later tonight! :)

Heard good things about both, which one did you end up seeing? Taking little man Mon. nite for Spidey...

And Gus, did you end up selling your Comic Con tix or you gonna end up going?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
No go on the movies last night, hopefully today.
Was going to sell them, but they have a new thing were your picture is on the badge so you can't sell them
. :mad:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I was going to see Ted on vacation but was vetoed by everyone saying it didn't look funny. Looks like they were all wrong...

Members online

Latest posts