Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks all! Planning on celebrating it tonight. Turned 27 Thursday. PLanning on driving to my dad's here after a bit, still trying to wake up...

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
City Championship swim meet today. My daughter is at the young end of her age bracket, so the local gambling community has her going off as a major underdog. I just hope she can drop some time in her 100 meter IM.

Good day to all.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning. 103 degrees But going to feel like 110 today. I'm going to be spending every minute of today sitting in front of my computer doing grad class work. Yippy.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

up a bit early because I want to cut the grass and do what I need to do for our fire tonight before it gets too hot. Probably going to head over to the park around 11am to meet up with my cousins and their friends to play some home run derby at the pony league field. it'll be the first time I've swung a bat on a field since little league. I've been curious to see just how hard I could hit one now so I'll have my chance.

Have a good one everyone!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Scott ; i miss teaching swimming as much as i miss beer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Local group tryed to hire me once but i told them i wasn't interested and local newspaper wanted to do something about me = NO WAY . I have taught two generations and third took lessons where i worked once when i was there.
My last two nights selling were #$$#%^#^%$ hardly worth unloading but the FOURTH crowd was different , total 5500 in stadium and about 10,000 watched fireworks from side roads . Only four more dates and i have to discount alot just to move .
Calling for 100 degrees here

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I don't think anyone understands how difficult it is to go to grad school while working until they do it themselves. Not fun!
I was attending engineering school at night carrying 8 credits, and paid up my social security for the year. Worked lots of overtime. And I tried juggling 2 girlfriends also. It was brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts