Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you throw a fit if you saw this trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marterburn

Evan Longoria

For

Cliff Lee
Aroldis Chapman

It's a very active keeper league, we've been going for 7 years. The commish is the guy getting longoria.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Is the guy giving up Longo in contention? I could see that trade if you were close to gaining some ground in Ks, WHIP and ERA.

marterburn

Its the opposite, the guy getting longo is fighting for a playoff spot, and of course won't have him contributing until right around the time the playoffs start...and he's giving up his pitching

The other guy is in 2nd.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
David Ortiz (Bos - 1B)
Howie Kendrick (LAA - 1B,2B,OF)

Trade
Berkeley BoglesGO RAYS-
202bf1bd11d61657135db1d2eac8c2f4_16.jpg
Boubacar Aw
Miguel Cabrera (Det - 1B,3B)
Michael Young (Tex - 1B,2B,3B

That's not that bad, this one passed in a Yahoo league, no reason for this to be allowed. Both Cabrera and Young are rated higher than Ortiz and Kendrick. I vetoed it once , they snuck it through the 2nd time.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Evan Longoria

For

Cliff Lee
Aroldis Chapman

It's a very active keeper league, we've been going for 7 years. The commish is the guy getting longoria.

With you saying the guy in contention is getting Longoria, he is obviously trying to fill a hole down the stretch and is paying dearly for it. I personally would have no problem with the trade.