Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny/Scary video from Rangers game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Hopefully this will work.
[video]http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?width=400&height=254&content_id=22970091&property=mlb[/video]
Basically, a huge lightning strike came out a not-too-threatenting sky in Arlington yesterday, startling everyone and causing the players and umps to run off the field at varying speeds.

I remember being in a park once when it was a nice day, then some grey clouds started moving in, then an apocalyptically loud thunderstrike scared the snot out of me. I, for one, don't blame them for seeming a little skittish.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Rangers FAIL. In an area with routine thunderstorms, no one is watching the weather with a lightning strike detector?

I hope when I'm at Isotope games, someone is in the park with a lightning strike detector looking for public/player safety threats when the threatening clouds roll in as the game progresses rather than wait for a lightning storm to be at the park before the umpires take action.

Members online

Latest posts