Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LIVE cashback starting to deposit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
So, I just got an email letting me know that one of the final 3 amounts owed to me was deposited into my account. Anyone else getting their money?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Okay...maybe I missed something. Are ya'll just barely starting to get your money back from the LIVE.COM discount thing?If so...I sure am glad I didn't use it.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
IndyMann said:
predatorkj said:
Okay...maybe I missed something. Are ya'll just barely starting to get your money back from the LIVE.COM discount thing?If so...I sure am glad I didn't use it.
I got all of mine on time.

Most people got all of their money when they were supposed to but some had real difficulty

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Okay, well the final payment just made it into my account. About time, I was emailing them everyday for the heck of it and got the same runaround as everyone else. Glad it's over now.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Granted mine is 2 transactions with a combined cash back of $40....I feel really bad for ones that are owed $$$$.

They really, really need to get their act together! I've basically given up until posts like these re-spark my interest.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
We have been in the same boats for what seems like forever....however, I just got my payments at 9:50est. Good luck.

Messier2 said:
Granted mine is 2 transactions with a combined cash back of $40....I feel really bad for ones that are owed $$$$.

They really, really need to get their act together! I've basically given up until posts like these re-spark my interest.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
We have been in the same boats for what seems like forever....however, I just got my payments at 9:50est. Good luck.

Messier2 said:

Great...but I'm not holding my breath for mine!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Got my 4 payments and I am a grand heavier. Some would say it was worth the time others would not

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts