Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Tier One Rookie Reprint Auto's Heating Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Set came out of the gate hot, but shows no signs of cooling. Not too many cards listed anymore after the initial flux.

Some recent sales:

Ripken: $525
Banks: $230, $270
Chipper: $450, $475, $415, $420\

Seems like between player collectors, set collectors etc. the /25 print run is just not enough to satisfy demand.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
A set small enough to be completable, low-numbered, unique design, no umpteen parallels to delete demand, and a checklist with no weak spots. I can imagine this one has legs.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
A set small enough to be completable, low-numbered, unique design, no umpteen parallels to delete demand, and a checklist with no weak spots. I can imagine this one has legs.

One has to assume they will butcher it for next year lol. Theoretically this idea has a ton of legs, if they follow the current format and do 10 guys a year will a print run of /25.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
With guys like Chipper getting $475, was surprised to snag this for $405... Seems like every BIN has been hit up to $500 or so, so pretty pleased with the price. It's the most "vintage" card in the set and I think it will look insanely cool.

$(KGrHqF,!lEE+17FquTrBP-jinDon!~~60_12.JPG

Members online