Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 7/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The Triple-A and Eastern League All-Star games take place today. The Texas League has the day off as well.

Today's notables include:

Drew Gagnon
Asher Wojciechowski
Jesse Biddle
Enny Romero
Andrew Chafin
Henry Owens
Justin Nicolino
A.J. Cole
Mason Hope
Luke Jackson

Last edited:

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Brewers RHP Tyler Thornburg has been recalled from Triple-A @nashvillesounds and will join the #Brewers on Friday. @tylerthornburg

Tom@Haudricourt#Brewers officially call up SS Jeff Bianchi but also recall RHP Tyler Thornburg and send RHP Tim Dillard outright to Nashville.

Mike Vassallo@MikeVassallo13For those asking, I don't know the plans for Thornburg. I'm sure Ron will have answers tomorrow at the optional team workout. Stay tuned

Tom‏@Haudricourt

I just spoke with #Brewers GM Doug Melvin and he said Thornburg will pitch in bullpen for now and possibly start later. http://jsonline.com/blogs/brewers

Last edited:

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Brewers RHP Tyler Thornburg has been recalled from Triple-A @nashvillesounds and will join the #Brewers on Friday. @tylerthornburg

Tom@Haudricourt#Brewers officially call up SS Jeff Bianchi but also recall RHP Tyler Thornburg and send RHP Tim Dillard outright to Nashville.

Mike Vassallo@MikeVassallo13For those asking, I don't know the plans for Thornburg. I'm sure Ron will have answers tomorrow at the optional team workout. Stay tuned

Tom‏@Haudricourt

I just spoke with #Brewers GM Doug Melvin and he said Thornburg will pitch in bullpen for now and possibly start later. http://jsonline.com/blogs/brewers

Thanks for the news.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Michael Wacha made his pro debut. 2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 3 K.

sscards

Jul 18, 2010
Ross Wilson on Winston Salem (Brother of John Parker Wilson former Alabama QB and Falcons QB, RTR!) and Jake Skole of Myrtle Beach but he won't be playing because of steroid suspension.
I'm going to Winston Salem vs. Myrtle Beach tonight (providing the weather clears up a bit). Anyone worth watching?

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
I'm going to Winston Salem vs. Myrtle Beach tonight (providing the weather clears up a bit). Anyone worth watching?
Pelicans
Matt West-Closer type stuff.
Tomas Telis and Christian Villanueva both have the chance to be useful major league players.
Luke Jackson should start tonight. Very raw but lots of potential.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Pelicans
Matt West-Closer type stuff.
Tomas Telis and Christian Villanueva both have the chance to be useful major league players.
Luke Jackson should start tonight. Very raw but lots of potential.

Jackson just came out, pitched a great game. Good command of fastball (90-94) with a solid curve. Saw two or three scouts watching him all night. Villanueva hit a jack as well.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Austin Hedges w a really nice game.
3-4, 2 2b, 3rbi, 2sb and threw out two out of three runners.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Kaleb Cowart 2 HR (12)

Joey Gallo HR (8)

Dan Vogelbach HR (4)

C.J. Cron HR (13)

Latest posts