Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pre card show buys today. Prospectors will like. 56k beware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Bought these today the show isnt until saturday but I have to work so I called up the guy I buy from and asked him if I could come over and buy up his stuff.
The Todd Frazier Gold refractor was posted for thosebackpages who gave me a scan or ban the other day
IMAGE0001-5.jpg
IMAGE0002-3.jpg
IMAGE0003-3.jpg
IMAGE0004-3.jpg
IMAGE0005-3.jpg
IMAGE0006-3.jpg

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Great pick-ups, does your dealer friend have anything left to sell or did you clear him out?

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I agree, fantastic haul there. If your interested in moving the Price EEE please let me know via pm, I'd love to try and work a trade or cash/card deal for it.

Casey

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
justwar said:
Great pick-ups, does your dealer friend have anything left to sell or did you clear him out?
Now I didnt clear him out he cleared me out!!! I wanted to buy more as the deals were getting better the more I bought but the pockets were empty. I didnt even get to the conteders autos or most of the elites.
I left some cards for the other guys. I might have to go and get the Porcello aflac though
Thanks for all the comments guys as for trading Im going to figure out what my "Free cards" were and then those will be up for trade.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
bdal23 said:
justwar said:
Now I didnt clear him out he cleared me out!!! I wanted to buy more as the deals were getting better the more I bought but the pockets were empty. I didnt even get to the conteders autos or most of the elites.
I left some cards for the other guys. I might have to go and get the Porcello aflac though
Thanks for all the comments guys as for trading Im going to figure out what my "Free cards" were and then those will be up for trade.
Granted you are in it to make a profit....what did he charge you for the lot? Contenders would have sold very well over the weekend.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:
justwar said:
Granted you are in it to make a profit....what did he charge you for the lot? Contenders would have sold very well over the weekend.

I did well. I buy from him all time. I havent looked at contenders prices though. I never buy without knowing the price something sells for. I'd rather miss on a good buy than over paying on something. He had some really good contenders autos though.
I missed out on a Wieters elite auto /100 that he had sold for $160

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
bdal23 said:
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:
justwar said:

I did well. I buy from him all time. I havent looked at contenders prices though. I never buy without knowing the price something sells for. I'd rather miss on a good buy than over paying on something. He had some really good contenders autos though.

You would make a great politician.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:
justwar said:

is that a compliment or a wise crack :D
Im not in this hobby for a profit. I hardly haggle and if someone is too low on a price I tell them. but I also know that more you buy the better the deals should be. I have been buying from this guy for 3 years now. Also, with as much as I buy clutter is a real problem

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
bdal23 said:
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:
[quote="justwar":150i6m2k]Great pick-ups, does your dealer friend have anything left to sell or did you clear him out?

Im not in this hobby for a profit. I hardly haggle and if someone is too low on a price I tell them. but I also know that more you buy the better the deals should be. I have been buying from this guy for 3 years now. Also, with as much as I buy clutter is a real problem[/quote:150i6m2k]

:lol: I asked you two questions:
1 regarding the Hansons
2. how much you paid

you didn't even come close to answering either.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:
EricInCT said:
bdal23 said:
EricInCT said:
[quote="bdal23":2ux3tscu][quote="justwar":2ux3tscu]Great pick-ups, does your dealer friend have anything left to sell or did you clear him out?

Im not in this hobby for a profit. I hardly haggle and if someone is too low on a price I tell them. but I also know that more you buy the better the deals should be. I have been buying from this guy for 3 years now. Also, with as much as I buy clutter is a real problem[/quote:2ux3tscu]

:lol: I asked you two questions:
1 regarding the Hansons
2. how much you paid

you didn't even come close to answering either.[/quote:2ux3tscu]
yep that makes me a politician. No the hanson arent available and I would like to keep how much I paid to myself.

Members online

Latest posts