Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official Hot List Nomination Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Has anyone had that feeling where you so want to say a name but don't want to for fear of attracting more buyers when you are NOT done buying the guy? Yeah, right here! lol

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
A&G
Walking Dead #100

Can you link to some walking dead items so I can see what you are talking about? My eBay search revealed several different results.

Yeah, Ginter is solid as always, check out what an Erin Andrews Auto sold for [phil]300740693014[/phil]

Very nice pop for Wheeler - [phil]120937117569[/phil] to [phil]190698732082[/phil]

Ciriaco is has made a nice jump - [phil]170872433425[/phil] to [phil]150855115478[/phil]

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Phil,

with today being the first "real" day of SDCC i expect a bunch more stuff to be hitting eBay. i believe the 1:200 B&W Variant (not a SDCC exclusive) is selling in the $250+ range

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Phil,

with today being the first "real" day of SDCC i expect a bunch more stuff to be hitting eBay. i believe the 1:200 B&W Variant (not a SDCC exclusive) is selling in the $250+ range

To be fair, this is a sports card message board. There are lots of things besides sports cards that are selling well right now, but I don't think they need to be on the hot list.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
To be fair, this is a sports card message board. There are lots of things besides sports cards that are selling well right now, but I don't think they need to be on the hot list.

Thats funny since Magic cards have graced the list in the past...If that is allowed, then so should the Dead.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL

I would disagree, while the focus is most definitely sports and that's all I collect, there are sections of the forum for non-sport transactions as well as a Gaming Forum.

I would rather see the list focus on sports and have separate non-sports lists but to imply this a sports card only board is not accurate.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Travis Harrison chrome autos

Travis Harrison - [phil]390436480406[/phil] to [phil]300638221676[/phil]

Aaron Sanchez is way up from where he was earlier in the year but i haven't seen much movement from this week to last week.

on the topic of the Hot List and what is and what isn't - card related - so if it's on a card set, it can go, if not, it's out.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
God forbid we at FCB have an open mind about something other then the dwindling sports card market.

Am I sorry that I mentioned WD100? XXXX no I'm not.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
God forbid we at FCB have an open mind about something other then the dwindling sports card market.

Am I sorry that I mentioned WD100? XXXX no I'm not.

I personally would actually love to read an article written by you about comic books - I know there's a big market out there but know so little about it, it would be very interesting.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Why in my head do I hear Eric's writing voice eerily sounding like Jimmy McMillan?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts