Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 7/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Always a treat to see one of Tampa Bay's young arms top the list.

Nice to see Owens make an appearance as well.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/prospects/prospect-hot-sheet/2012/2613725.html

Unfortunately it hasn't affected his prices. Guess I will be hanging onto this one for a while.

colome_11bcpgoldrefau32_50.jpg

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I am just happy that Michael Fulmer got a mention in the Team Photo. The kid has been working hard and its showing.

I was buying his base autos $2-4 from release - until a couple weeks ago. Now I am paying $5-7 for base, $10+ for refractors. Hardly any recent color refractors have been auctioned, but a gold got $70 BO, and I know I paid about half that for each of mine....Hell, I was buying Oranges for $40-50, and Purples for $70-90.

If only I had the Superfractor....hmmmmm......

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I am just happy that Michael Fulmer got a mention in the Team Photo. The kid has been working hard and its showing.

I was buying his base autos $2-4 from release - until a couple weeks ago. Now I am paying $5-7 for base, $10+ for refractors. Hardly any recent color refractors have been auctioned, but a gold got $70 BO, and I know I paid about half that for each of mine....Hell, I was buying Oranges for $40-50, and Purples for $70-90.

If only I had the Superfractor....hmmmmm......

You know where to find it if you want to buy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts