Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Craig Kimbrel is a Monster!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
RA Dickey
Matt Cain
Clayton Kershaw
James McDonald
Gio Gonzalez
Stephen Strasburg
Jordan Zimmerman
Ryan Dempster
Cole Hamels
Madison Bumgarner

Those are my thoughts on Kimbrel's numbers this season ;)

The thing I notice is those are some of the top pitchers in the game right now. And they are all in the National League.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
And that Zack Greinke was left off the list.

LOL, I somehow knew that there was going to be a post by you, SheetsKout, or brauny about Greinke once I read Anthony's list. He is a top pitcher in the NL so he should be on the list, but it was too funny.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
The thing I notice is those are some of the top pitchers in the game right now. And they are all in the National League.

He chose those players because American Leaguers cannot win the National League Cy Young Award, haha.

I agree Kimbrel is filthy: the best player on the Braves, consistent, personable (he does a weekly radio show here and he always impresses me despite never saying anything to even remotely warrant having a radio show). Although he's apparently the 5th best NL closer in LaRussa's eyes, haha.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
He chose those players because American Leaguers cannot win the National League Cy Young Award, haha.

I agree Kimbrel is filthy: the best player on the Braves, consistent, personable (he does a weekly radio show here and he always impresses me despite never saying anything to even remotely warrant having a radio show). Although he's apparently the 5th best NL closer in LaRussa's eyes, haha.

I'm aware of that. My point was, looking at his list, I really do lean towards thinking the NL has the better pitching of the two leagues. That, and the AL always seems to have more sluggers(hr potential anyways).

Members online