Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tuuka Rask IP Auto trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I decided to take a trip to a free signing this evening. 2 Providence Bruins were signing.
Tuukka Rask and Jordan Knackstedt.

I ended up getting 2 pucks and 2 cards. (1 card is very slightly smeared)

raskIP.jpg

IPpucks.jpg

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Nice! Karl Alzner is doing a free signing at a Wendy's next week, probably going to that. Only thing is, he got sent down to Hershey 2 days ago. :?

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I just saw that your boy Green had a free signing too this evening @ Wendy's in Vienna VA. I know kinda far from maryland..but still had a free signing.

I never knew all these players do signings like this. Very Cool!

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Bosox3 said:
I just saw that your boy Green had a free signing too this evening @ Wendy's in Vienna VA. I know kinda far from maryland..but still had a free signing.

I never knew all these players do signings like this. Very Cool!

Yea he sure did... I wanted to go so bad, but Vienna is about a 35 minuted drive (at least an hour at that time of day) and I have no ride until about 6:30 at the earliest. Who knows, maybe Mike will take Karl's place next week. lol

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
nice auto's. the pucks look awesome.

the Penguins are having there annually YMCA Junior Penguins autograph signing this coming Monday. I am attending the session with Petr Sykora, Max Talbot and Pascal Dupuis. you pay $25 and get 3 autographs and the money goes to a help kids pay for hockey equipment and travel. there are 3 sessions with 3 different players and the wristbands sold out in 7 minutes on line.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
nice auto's. the pucks look awesome.

the Penguins are having there annually YMCA Junior Penguins autograph signing this coming Monday. I am attending the session with Petr Sykora, Max Talbot and Pascal Dupuis. you pay $25 and get 3 autographs and the money goes to a help kids pay for hockey equipment and travel. there are 3 sessions with 3 different players and the wristbands sold out in 7 minutes on line.

thanks everyone. :D

the pens autograph signing sounds awesome, Id love to see the pics once you attend.
you getting them on pucks, cards or 8x10's? I was soo tempted to forget the pucks and get rask on their 8x10's. The pics were rask in a retro and cama prov. bruins jerseys. Really nice.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I am hoping to get Sykora on an 8x10 of the Game 5 triple OT Stanley Cup Final winner if I can find one and Talbot and Dupuis on pucks.

here are my auto's from last year's event...

MAF
fleury3.jpg

Letang
letang.jpg

Kennedy
kennedy.jpg

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
yea, that Game 5 photo would be pretty sweet signed.

Love the autos!

Members online