Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All of My Zambrano Game Used/Patches Scanned & on My Site!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Well I have been scanning like crazy. I decided to include my patches in the game used section because I really do not have many game used. Just click the link in my sig and click on game used. Hopefully, I will finish my site soon.
Comments are always appreciated. Thanks!

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
justwar said:
Wow!!!!! Amazing collection and the site is looking real nice as well.

nice bgs 4 rc auto. nice scans. please do fill in the other stuff. also, not internet savvy but how much does it cost to keep the domain name and for how long?

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
The site is looking good! I like the Jalbum skin you're using. I haven't really poked around Jalbum to see what's new in some time...I should probably do that.

One suggestion: you might want to add a comment to each image in Jalbum so that your visitors can know what the cards are. They look nice, but I have no idea what they are!

Drew

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
ajw said:
The site is looking good! I like the Jalbum skin you're using. I haven't really poked around Jalbum to see what's new in some time...I should probably do that.

One suggestion: you might want to add a comment to each image in Jalbum so that your visitors can know what the cards are. They look nice, but I have no idea what they are!

Drew

For sure I need to add a comment, so everyone knows what the cards are. I'm trying to get everything up and arranged 1st then I will work on that. This project is becoming addicting :lol: Thanks for the comments!

Members online

Latest posts