Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Assuming that live.com comes back at 25-30%...

Do you trust live.com to pay you back?

• Sure, they paid -- after 60 days and then some; I will roll the dice on them paying me again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Do you utilize it again on items that you wouldn't NORMALLY buy? For instance, I bought a few cases of product I wouldn't buy but for the $200 discount. Do you do it should live.com comes back?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I didn't have a single issue, which means that when it comes back, I'll trust them, and they'll screw me. But, I'll still probably do it.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
If it comes back, I won't be buying anything that I didn't have my eye on already. Sure I may be overpaying a little because I'll know I'm getting the refund, but if the refund doesn't come, I'll still be happy with what I've got.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I didn't have any problems either so I'll definitely use it. In fact, I wish it would come back so I wouldn't feel guilty about making a non-card purchase I really want to make.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
I received all my money (aside from one payment from footlocker that is due in a day or two), so I wouldn't have a problem at all using it again. It's always great to get around $300 back.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
No issues for me. I used them 9 times. I would use them again if they came back with a 8% discount

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I had no issues with the three purchases I made last time. I would not impulse buy, but I would look at possibly getting a Mantle card that I need a little sooner.
DANNY

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
bungle77 said:
I didn't have a single issue, which means that when it comes back, I'll trust them, and they'll screw me. But, I'll still probably do it.

Me too. Bought a case through them that I otherwise would not have bought and it was the most fun hobby-related thing I've ever done other than flipping a card for a 14x profit.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Unless Burbank posts the red Crusade I need, Microsoft can keep their discount. Sure, I receive all of the money finally, but they could have kept better communication.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
8 purchases, no problems..got money exactly when i was supposed to, therefore please bring the live cashback back!!!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Adamsince1981 said:
Are we discussing wether or not we'd take free money? If so, I'm in! I voted yes.

We're discussing whether you'd buy something that you usually wouldn't buy but are willing to do so because you're getting, presumably, a large discount and therefore trust live.com to do the right thing.

Amazingly, the overwhelming response is, "I didn't get screwed, so I'll do it again!" presumably until they do get screwed, at which time people will complain.

I'm surprised.

G

Fool me once same on you fool me twice the same on me
I will not use it, unless they pay you say in 24 after you pay.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I'll buy but just mentally factor in the fact that it will likely take 60-90 days to get my refund... and possibly never..

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
trevordchi said:
I didn't have any problems either so I'll definitely use it. In fact, I wish it would come back so I wouldn't feel guilty about making a non-card purchase I really want to make.
+1.

If i can get the funds i'd be tempted to get a case of either 07 BDP 07 BC or 08 BCDP but if i did have those funds i'd probably just add another gold ref to my collection (Lincecum)

Members online