Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay problem with shipping change of address.....what would you guys do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I had an auction on ebay that ended on June 17th. It was a card that sold at that time for $23 plus shipping. I get the card back in the mail yesterday that said "return to sender, no person at this address"....so I emailed him and told him I received the card back. I told him I would send it to him but he should of told me that he changed or planned to change his address and I wasn't going to pay to ship it again and that he should be responsible for it since I got it there safely. His response was this today:

Dear jebjja29,

if is like that refund my card.thank you

Any way fellas will I lose on the auction relisting it and have it go lower than me re-shipping it? Or refund him minus the shipping? Or try to resend it and the post office may push it through again if he tell someone he is expecting the card? Or if I send it, will he be honest enough to say he got it? What will paypal/ebay say? Appreciate the help everyone.....

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
First off i have no clue what that person is trying to say.

But i say dont waste your time. save yourself the hassle and just refund his money. its only a $23 card and youll only be out a few dollars.

Members online

Latest posts