Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bob Gibson 3000K Memorabilia Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
A friend of my parents is an avid baseball fan, she has been attending games since she was 12 years old and has always got autographs at all the games she has attended. Majority of it is Minor League stuff but she has a handful of really nice Major league items. She was at the Bob Gibson 3000K game and has always kept scorecards to every game she attends. She has a program that she kept score in that shows the whole game in which he obtained his 3000k. Nothing unusual as a lot of fans do this at games all the time. The thing that caught my attention is when she told me that the program was signed by Bob Gibson and Jack Buck. I know more about modern day autographs so I'm having a hard time trying to put a dollar amount on this item as she is looking to sell it. I suggested that she have it authenticated but I think she is a little leery about paying to do this. Does the fact that the scorecard is complete raise the value? and if so what type of value would you put on it?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Im not sure on the value but collectors will go both ways on this. some wont want it because it has been marked and others will love that they can relive the game through the scorecard.

Members online