Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats everyones opinion on this years Topps Chrome?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I loved last year and am considering busting a few cases. I was looking at the sell sheet and it seems like it will be another great product. I just don't really care for the cards printed on the older design. Ive always wanted a Topps Heritage product for football though. Also i am confused, what is a military refractor and BCA refractor?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Going to be awesome. I think I put in for 5 cases

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Just the person to reply, i was planning on contacting you about pricing. if you get some time can you let me know what two cases would run me?

thanks

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'm guessing a military refractor will be a camo border, and the BCA will be a pink refractor, for Breast Cancer Awareness.

There were a few Topps Heritage football releases. I think there were some nice cards in the first couple, but the 2006 release was a bit of a dog. It does sound like Topps is doing a Football Archives/Fan Favorites release this year, which could be pretty cool

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm guessing a military refractor will be a camo border, and the BCA will be a pink refractor, for Breast Cancer Awareness.

There were a few Topps Heritage football releases. I think there were some nice cards in the first couple, but the 2006 release was a bit of a dog. It does sound like Topps is doing a Football Archives/Fan Favorites release this year, which could be pretty cool

ahh i didnt realize that. i stopped collecting football cards for a few years around that time and now its only intermittently depending on the product.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
The 06 Heritage had a ton of sticker autos, which just didn't really jive well with them being on Heritage cards. I think there some retired on-card sigs, as well... Bednarik comes to mind.

I've sworn off a lot of wax, but Chrome will get a fair share of my paychecks when it releases. Last year's was tremendous, and I'm hoping the same holds true this year, too.

im geeked.. ge'eeeeeked! last years chrome was my first real stint into football. i got flat out murdered on my hobby but the retail provided great color and a fantastic value. i will do a set for each of my boys and one for myself with the color and inserts being absorbed into the collection.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Just the person to reply, i was planning on contacting you about pricing. if you get some time can you let me know what two cases would run me?

thanks

I did put in for 5, let me check tomorrow and see if it has been confirmed. Will keep you posted

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
None of the retailers have cases available that ive seen. What has everyone who preordered locked in at? last years is at $1365 on blowout right now, im sure this years will go up as well.

Members online