Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who else can't wait for the season to start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

disengager

Aug 7, 2008
Seattle
I can't...and I'm in Seattle! Football starting has reminded me of how it's fall again and fall means one thing...Baseball Playoffs, NFL Sundays and Basketball season!!!

I guess by default the Blazers become my hometown team but I might still follow that Oklahoma team. I haven't decided yet, I've never had my hometown team move on me in the off season :twisted:

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I can't!
I also can't expect the Hawks to do much better than last year, but with a full season of a healthy Mike Bibby they might.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
disengager said:
I can't...and I'm in Seattle! Football starting has reminded me of how it's fall again and fall means one thing...Baseball Playoffs, NFL Sundays and Basketball season!!!

I guess by default the Blazers become my hometown team but I might still follow that Oklahoma team. I haven't decided yet, I've never had my hometown team move on me in the off season :twisted:
You will enjoy being a Blazer fan as I live in Portland and there is alot of excitment going around right now with the Oden hype. Im not a blazer fan at all ( Big fan of KG since he came out) but I may try and make a few games than usual this year.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
I can't wait to see Baron Davis as a Clipper! Also can't wait to see Luc Richard Mbah A Moute, Kevin Love, and Russell Westbrook make their NBA Debuts.

Members online

Latest posts