Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cooley Law School Stadium - Lansing Lugnuts question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Hey!
Heading down to a game here mid August.
Just wondering where the best places are to try and snag some auto's of the Lugnuts.
Any help is appreciated!

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Are you trying to get Lugnuts autographs or the visiting team?

For the Lugnuts, you can head down to the right of the dugout where there will be an opening with a few steps... head down those and you will enter a 20 foot long area with a few seats where fans can stand to get autographs. Every game two Lugnuts players head out to the bullpen area (which is almost exactly where you will be standing) to sign autographs for half an hour. The rest of the position players will come out to stretch and will most likely sign on their way in. If you are looking for a player who is having an off day, go to the opposite side of the dugout and you can sort of lean over and try to get their attention.

For the other team your only option to get them pre-game is to hang out on the near side of the dugout. That is the side where the players come out from the clubhouse so you need to be quick on your feet in terms of calling a player over. There is no access to the other side of the dugout, the area in front of where the players stretch or the opposing team's bullpen.

Post game go outside and hang out by the glass door right by Will Call, the Nuts and Bolts store and the large fountain infront of the stadium. Both teams come out of there and the away team has an 100 ft walk to their bus. If it's a night game I wouldn't stay past when the bus leaves because fans hanging out in the square will clear out really quickly leaving you with just a couple of homeless guys, an occasional wanderer who just got out of Lansing city jail and a bunch of drunken ******** who get half naked and run through the fountain and try to throw their shoes at you(this happened to me 2 weeks ago.)

Have fun. I love that stadium and even though I don't live in Michigan I try to go to at least one game when I visit.

Lugnuts have a good squad this year good luck graphing.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts